Were you aware that someone could be secretly watching you or your child with your webcam right now? Is it worth taking such a risk? camDown can help stop them!
Data Diode Solution Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Regular Data Diode and Ruggedized Data Diode), By Application (Government, Energy and Power, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Aerospace and Defense, Critical Infrastructure, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2022-2029
The global “data diode solution market size” is projected to reach USD 988.7 Million by 2029, from 392.1 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.4% during the forecast period. According to our researchers, the growth of the global market is principally powered by the augmented demand for data diode solutions by several industry sectors such as oil and gas, critical infrastructure, and manufacturing, among others.
Moreover, cyber-attacks, ransomware, malware, and phishing attacks have considerably risen in the past few years, therefore compelling the employment of a complete cybersecurity infrastructure in order to protect mission-critical possessions, which is expected to positively influence the global Data Diode Solution Market growth.
Request To Sample PDF Brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/data-diode-solution-market-104770
- Features a detailed market assessment.
- Emphasizes key factors, such as leading companies, applications, and others.
- Provides crucial insights into the market’s regulatory scenarios.
- Assesses the COVID-19 pandemic’s impact on the data diode solution market.
- Suggests strategies to capture growth in the forthcoming years.
On the basis of type, the global data diode solution market has been segregated into regular data diode and ruggedized data diode.
In terms of application, the market is classified into government, energy and power, manufacturing, oil and gas, aerospace and defense, critical infrastructure, and others. The oil and gas industry seized maximum market share in 2020. The oil and gas industry’s digitalization has reduced as it is susceptible to cyber-attacks such as malware, denial of service, and phishing.
Geographically, the data diode market is categorized across five prime regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and South America.
Drivers and Restraints
Growing Occurrence of Prime Cyber Attacks on Oil and Gas Industry to Promote Growth
- The active digitization and permeation of progressive technology in the oil and gas sector has uncovered it to a variation of cyber-attacks comprising phishing, data breaks, and ransomware, among others.
- Linking the oil and gas business to more technologically refined solutions such as the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) has undeniably improved productivity as well as decreased prices, but it has also opened the industry to deadly cyber-attacks.
- These malevolent invasions have the capability to bring any functioning of the company to a complete standstill, leading to heavy financial losses, status, and in a few cases, human life damages, as well as environmental tragedies.
Rising Demand for Cybersecurity Solutions to Aid Market Growth
The increasing demand for cybersecurity among businesses is one of the major factors that is boosting the data diode solution market growth. Several attacks and data breaches are creating a high demand for solutions where prominent players are developing network connectivity and security solutions to enable businesses to process confidential data. In addition to this, the use of high-end technology such as the internet of things, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and others are creating huge amounts of data that require substantial security for processing.
In addition to this, the market has experienced a stable demand for the product especially from the government and military sectors for managing confidential data. These factors are significantly promoting product growth in the foreseeable future.
Ask for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/data-diode-solution-market-104770
Rising Cyber-attacks on Manufacturing Industries amid COVID-19 to Fuel Growth
The coronavirus pandemic has generated substantial worries as businesses are adapting to a novel functioning model in which operating business deals from home has turned into a “new normal.” Furthermore, companies are fast-tracking their digital alterations, and cybersecurity has arisen as the topmost precedence.
Whereas industry sectors such as oil and gas, manufacturing, among others, are profoundly capitalizing on reinforcing organization cybersecurity solutions during the surging cases of cyber-attacks during COVID-19.
Large-scale oil and gas companies have been compelled to execute complete data diode solutions that permits efficient data flow while preserving security, which can be accredited to the latest cyber-attacks on the oil and gas industry.
High Internet Use to Promote growth in North America
- North America accounted for the largest Data Diode Solution Market share in 2020. Data diode solutions are projected to develop progressively admirable as the region’s utilization of the internet continues to expand.
- Europe is estimated to inflate at a considerable CAGR during the forecast period. Cyber security set-ups and huge capitalization by principal companies in nations such as the U.K., Germany, France, Italy, and Spain, among others, are navigating the industry forward.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the highest CAGR over the mentioned forecast period. In order to tackle the surging requirement for security solutions and facilities, numerous corporations in this region are concentrating on emerging and introducing novel cyber security solutions.
Prominent Players to Collaborate and Form Robust Product Portfolio
Key players often collaborate to launch products, form mergers, and so on, as part of effective strategies in order to conquer the global market. For instance, in March 2021, Deep Secure signed a partnership contract with Ingram Micro U.K. Ltd., headquartered in Milton Keynes, the U.K. This collaboration is expected to amplify the portfolio of Ingram cyber security with the assistance of Deep Secure’s Threat Removal Platform to swap the info material with high protection and offer safety from cyber-attacks.
September 2021: Forcepoint, which is a global cybersecurity and technology corporation, presented Forcepoint Data Diode, which is a hardware solution that empowers computerized and prompt data flow while guaranteeing security and agreement.
Companies Covered in this data diode solution market Report
- Advenica AB (Malmo, Sweden)
- Belden Inc. (Missouri, U.S.)
- Waterfall Security Solutions Ltd. (Melbourne, Australia)
- ST Engineering (Ang Mo Kio, Singapore)
- Deep Secure Ltd. (Malvern, U.K.)
- Owl Cyber Defense (Connecticut, U.S.)
- Fibersystem AB (Bromma, Sweden)
- Garland Technology (New York, U.S.)
- OPSWAT, Inc. (California, U.S.)
- Rohde and Schwarz GmbH and Co KG (Munich, Germany)
Quick Buy Data Diode Solution MarketResearch Report:
Key Points from TOC:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1 Global Statistics — Key Countries
4.2 New Product Launches
4.3 Pipeline Analysis
4.4 Regulatory Scenario — Key Countries
4.5 Recent Industry Developments — Partnerships, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Global Data Diode Solution Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
5.1. Key Findings/ Summary
5.2. Market Analysis — By Product Type
5.3. Market Analysis — By Distribution Channel
5.4. Market Analysis — By Countries/Sub-regions
- Competitive Analysis
11.1. Key Industry Developments
11.2. Global Market Share Analysis
11.3. Competition Dashboard
11.4. Comparative Analysis — Major Players
- Company Profiles
12.2 Products and Services
12.3 SWOT Analysis
12.4 Recent developments
12.5 Major Investments
12.6 Regional Market Size and Demand
- Strategic Recommendations
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
Phone: US:+1 424 253 0390,UK: +44 2071 939123,APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit USD 988.7 Million Industry, Data Diode Solution Market Size, Share, Analysis Report [2022-2029]
Finally, I know that camDown is the only solution you need to block webcam hackers!