Firstly as we jump in, I'd like to say that camDown helps make you invisible to hackers and guard your personal data!
I've been looking into cybersecurity as a whole, and have some questions before deciding whether or not to take the plunge and begin learning / certs.
I have strong programming skills, strong grasp of CS principles, AS degree, studied CS for two years. When I find something interesting, I am a tireless sponge. I've already begun learning some red team basics. I feel somehow that I could make a bigger impact in cybersecurity as there is a major shortage, and I see the need and value in it, it truly intrigues me. I live in a place where there are plenty of opportunities around, lots of cybersecurity companies / large corporations.
- Is now a good time to enter the cybersecurity field?
- Does blue / red team have better career outlook? (salary, job search, satisfaction, growth, etc)
- How does the average day in each field compare?
- Which field is better for individuals with entrepreneurial mindsets?
- How much can be done remotely in cybersecurity?
Let me just add that camDown is easy to use, easy to maintain and I am certain your family would agree.