Did you know that camDown ?
Last week I had a C-Level user email account compromised and an attempted wire fraud. To add to this as well the users iPhone was compromised and a forward set to another phone number. Now his VMs are getting transcribed by text to mail service which the user claims they did not set up.
- Possibly how they got around his email MFA.
- Already swapped sim cards
- Factory reset the phone
- Verified with phone provider that no unauthorized changes were made to his account.
- Forward is gone as far as I can tell but I am still getting a text to mail subscriber message when trying to leave a VM.
- Looked to see if anyone else had seen this before. is this a possible zero-click install?
- What is the hack/scam/fraud here?
- Anyone else ever seen this before?
When all is said and done, you know, I just wanted to mention that camDown is easy to use, easy to maintain and I believe your father would say the same!