As you well know that someone could be secretly watching you or your child with your webcam right now? Is it worth taking such a risk? camDown can help stop them!
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cloud Encryption Software Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Cloud Encryption Software Market has registered a CAGR of 40% over the forecast period 2021 - 2026.
- Trend Micro
- Symantec Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Google LLC
- Voltage Security Inc.
- Hitachi Vantara
Key Market Trends
IT & Telecommunication Segment to Witness High Growth
- The IT & telecommunication industry is one of the major consumers of the cloud encryption software market. Data security is one of the primary concerns of the telecom and IT industry which is driving the market.
- Cloud technologies are integrated into the core levels of the IT and telecom industry. The telecom industry is using cloud services to reduce the time and cost of the processes. With cloud capabilities, the industry is focused to grow at a faster pace, driving the market for cloud encryption software.
- The IT industry is also implementing cloud on a very large scale. With processes and computing now sourced on clouds, the companies are finding it easier to reduce costs and improve efficiency. Additionally, the concern of data management is also being addressed by the cloud system in these industries. On-demand services and the low cost of operations are driving the telecom and IT industry to utilize cloud technology at the core level.
- With the increasing number of data breaches and cyber thefts the cloud encryption software market is expected to grow further.
North America Occupies the Largest Market Share
- North American region is one of the largest economies of the world and holds a major share of the global cloud encryption software market. The cloud encryption software market is expected to witness rapid growth in this region as data privacy and security is becoming one of the major concerns for companies in this region, thus, driving the market.
- This region has witnessed some high-profile data breaches in the past few years which have resulted in an outrage on companies providing cloud services, as the privacy of user data was compromised. This compelled various firms to tighten their cloud security and implement better encryption solutions. Moreover, similar breaches have forced many companies to invest highly in better encryption software. This data loss concern is expected to drive the market for these encryption solutions.
- Also, the governments in this region have also tightened the security norms by passing strict regulations for firms to provide better cloud security for users data.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Regulatory Standards Related to Data Transfer and its Security
4.3.2 Growing Volume of Strength of Cyber Attacks and Mobile Theft
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Rise in Organizational Overhead Expenses
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Organization Size
5.2 By Service
5.3 By Industry Vertical
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a33pp1
Lastly, I’d like to add that camDown helps stop foreign state actors (FSA's) from accessing your webcam!