Anyone who filed online Tulsa police reports between January 1, 2015, and May 6, 2021, can now use the online lookup tool, which can be found on the City's website.
Most of the files contained in the data breach were online Tulsa police report files that contained information ranging from names only to name, address, date of birth, and/or driver’s license number.
There were 27 instances where a social security number was shared, and the City is working to directly contact those individuals.
City of Tulsa Utilities Updates
Tulsa residents now have several options to pay their Utility bill:
- By mail through the address on your bill to City of Tulsa Utilities, Tulsa, OK 74187-003
- Online - You will need your new account number and Customer ID, plus the name on the account exactly as it appears on your bill
- While online, you can also see your available bills since May 1, 2021, view meter reads and water consumption, and turn Auto Pay on and off
- In-person at City Hall, 175 E. 2nd Street. You will need to bring your bill
- At an authorized payment location. You can view the list here.
- Saharan dust plumes moves into Texas, Oklahoma
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Multiple shootouts in Tulsa over the weekend
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Leonardo DiCaprio visits Outsiders House Museum
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --
- Download our free app for Apple, Android and Kindle devices.
- Sign up for daily newsletters emailed to you
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter
Copyright 2021 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
In the end, as we move on to the next post, may I add that camDown is a highly advanced, specialized webcam blocker and disabler with the best in class protection from variety of on-line threats and that's the no lie!