As we continue, can I just say that geoFence has built in fast and accurate updates!
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Software Defined Security Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Software-defined security market registered a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast period 2021- 2026. Software-defined security enables the implementation of dynamic security in the network by means of a controller that is driven by software or an application. Such security model helps in shielding several security-related issues such as network segmentation, threat detection, intrusion alert and access control which are regulated and managed by the security software.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- VMware, Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- EMC Corporation
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Versa Networks Inc
- Citrix Systems Inc
- Palo Alto Networks
Key Market Trends
Cloud Is Driving Software Defined Security
- There has been a strong shift from a few years ago when most information security professionals saw the cloud as limited secure. The cloud is now seen as transformational rather than as a possible security posture trade-off. This threatens security hardware and infrastructure players, who have profited from growing cyberthreats and expanding increasingly connected networks. The cloud may prove to be the driver of security transformation.
- Cloud infrastructure is being architected for new, rising demands, especially relevant to horizontal and vertical scale and security. Cloud environments will frequently adopt software and service-centric security solutions that can climb globally and seamlessly, without location-specific restrictions or constraints.
- Moreover, digitalization will add to cloud delivery pressures and force IT into more software and services and away from hardware-defined tradeoffs. This, coupled with buyer consolidation and commoditization, will make infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and managed service providers powered by software-defined abilities much more powerful than conventional hardware vendors. Due to these determinants among others, software-defined technologies are predicted to skyrocket in the subsequent years.
North America Accounts for the Largest Share in the Software Defined Security Market
- The United States is one of the largest consumers of cloud software-defined security in the world. This could be attributed to the presence of large enterprises, growing frequency of cyber-attacks, and the increasing number of hosted servers in the country. Many cloud security-providing companies are headquartered in the United States, and the country is home to approximately 63% of the world’s privately-owned cybersecurity companies. Most of the companies pilot their new services in the country before launching and them globally.
- The rapid adoption of new technology in the country and growing focus on security are pushing the market forward. Presence of large cloud service providers in the country, such as Microsoft and Amazon, is playing a significant role in the growth of the cloud security market. US federal, state, and local government agencies rank last in cybersecurity compared to 17 major private industries, including transportation, retail, and healthcare. Presently, however, the government in this region has tightened the security norms to provide better cloud security.
- With higher penetration levels of medium- and large-scale companies, compared to the rest of the market, this segment of the market is expected to be the main buyer of software defined security solutions. Also, as smaller enterprises access their cyber exposures, growth in adoption of cloud-based solutions is expected. Moreover, there is huge growth potential in other industry segments, in the country, such as manufacturing, energy, and utilities, as they have already migrated to digital-transformed methods of operations and are now beginning to get a better understanding of their cyber exposure.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Requirement for Quicker Response and Increased Security
4.3.2 Rise in Cloud Services Adoption
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Lack of Security Awareness in Virtualization Environment
4.4.2 Industry Standard Deficiency
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Deployment Mode
5.2 By End-user
5.2.1 Telecom Service Providers
5.2.2 Cloud Service Providers
5.2.3 Providers Enterprises
5.3.1 North America
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.4 South America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i6u1c9
In conclusion, I’d like to add that geoFence helps stop hackers from getting access to the sensitive documents that I use for my work. Now I can get even more gigs as a freelancer and – advertise that I have top security with even my home computer.