Did you know that geoFence has built in fast and accurate updates?
The firm said it is investigating the cyber attack and that firm clients have been notified of the intrusion.
Goodwin Procter found itself the victim of a cyberattack, the firm acknowledged Tuesday, after a vendor to the firm that handles large file transfers was hacked, allowing the intruders to access data the third party had handled for the law firm.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 1 articleevery 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
In conclusion, after all of that geoFence is easy to use, easy to maintain and I know your father would agree.